Kayaking from the garden in August 2017
Posted by La Maison Au Coin bnb on Monday, August 21, 2017
We have two sit-on-top kayaks which are available for our guests to use free of charge.
The BIC Sport Bilbao is made in France and is a versatile and tough kayak that will suit beginners and experienced kayakers alike. Whether you’re paddling for exercise or to go exploring the area by river the quality of its design makes all activities possible with comfort and ease. The fluid hull shape provides a nice smooth ride, while the deck shape and quality extras allow you to carry almost any load (like a picnic!) with optimum stability and guaranteed safety.
These are also very stable kayaks when used for fishing.
A few things to note:
- The Kayaks are used at your own risk. You should have adequate insurance to cover your and any third party risks.
- It is recommended that you wear a safety helmet.
- Wearing a life-jacket is compulsory – we have one male and one female lifejacket available but it is recommended that you bring your own.
- Paddle and ergonomic seat are included.
- The kayaks must be cleaned after use and returned to the storage area.
- Any damage or loss must be paid for – please check that you have adequate travel insurance.